Educational Screening Kit – $325
(includes DVD and discussion guide)
- Two versions of the film (72min & 55min)
- English & Spanish Subtitles
- Closed Captions, Audio Description
- Access to Discussion Guide & Engagement Strategies Guide
- Supplementary video content for educational use
“Real Boy is a poignant and intimate film that will allow you to open a dialogue with your students about understanding gender on a spectrum, the impact gender identity has on family life, friendships, self-authorship, authenticity, and so much more.”
—Cari Costanzo, PhD.
Academic Advising Director & Lecturer, Department of Anthropology
“Real Boy is the perfect film to make my undergraduate students think more constructively about the distinction between sex and gender, and the challenges faced by transgender people. As a sociologist, Real Boy also helps me get my students to engage their sociological imaginations.”
—Pamela Forman, Ph.D.
Professor & Chair, Department of Sociology
University of Wisconsin Eau Claire